samedi 3 novembre 2012

Multiple (fashion) personalities disorder

I obviously suffer from this condition since the garments I sew can vary so much from one day to the other! For the past 4 months I've been making and wearing:
- loose tops/dresses with a childish quality
- classic retro dresses with tiny bodices and full skirts
- rather modernish jackets with too cool tees, jeans and big golden jewellery
- and now I'm into gypsy maxi skirts/dresses!
I made this yesterday, it took me 1 hour because it's a simple A-line design with elasticized waist:


The fabric is super soft cotton baptiste with a dark exotic print, I have enough left to try a simple tank top to turn the skirt into a dress. Also I realize that I should really get rid of that -once- black top, I bought it when I was 17 and it's been through all possible weight variations and washing machines and as a revenge I guess it's decided to show the world my boobies and fat rolls^^ whyyyyyyyyyy

1 commentaire: