mercredi 22 mai 2013

Me-Made-May 2013 week three recap

OMG I think I have never worn that much blue in a row!
On 15th I wore my 70's denim skirt with a sweet Uniqlo tee:


On 16th a blue wax dress with plain black yoke adapted from a Burda mag pattern with the refashioned denim jacket:


On 17th the usual 70's dress pattern, this time in navy Japanese cotton:


On 18th a 70's skirt in cotton veil and a 70's kimono jacket in navy raw silk:


On 19th the same jacket with my cropped trousers in navy ponte from a Japanese pattern:


On 20th a brand new self-drafted blouse in light blue crepe graciously gifted to me by my bff for my birthday with a 70's skirt in fruity navy cotton fabric:


I made self-covered buttons for the back.

On 21st I wore a self-drafted shirred maxi dress in white and blue cotton lawn and the refashioned jacket:

4 commentaires:

  1. That is a lot of blue! But blue's my favorite, so why not?

    You have such lovely outfits. I love the shirred maxi dress and the 70's dress.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Blue is my favorite color! These outfits are all really great looking...do you know what pattern you used for the kimono jacket?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks! The pattern is Simplicity 7271, it also features some cool bell bottom trousers and an amazing bias skirt that I'm longing to make!

      Supprimer