mardi 19 novembre 2013

Lolita fashion part three

For parts one and two please look here :) So for my latest take on this trend I stuck to the extravagant fabric/sober pattern recipe I used for the previous dresses and made my extremely basic loose-fitted, kimono-sleeved dress with amazing Sevenberry border fabric:


Dots! Flowers! Stripes! Black, white and colours! I die! Seriously I wonder how I didn't have a seizure when I saw this perfect fabric on the discount shelf in Tomato (200 yens a meter ie €1.50), you know this moment will definitely go down as one of the highlights of my life and be remembered fondly on my death bed^^. That's how much I love my fabric even though I'll admit that being a light weight canvas it's a bit hot but I guess I can take it.

I finished everything with green bias tape from my stash.

I didn't even bother putting on makeup because THAT DRESS!

11 commentaires:

  1. How very pretty! and I agree, the fabric is beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Cecili - I love your style! It's so exuberant and playful and stylish, all at the same time :-). The dress looks wonderful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. wow fantastic!!!
    simple but luxurious :)

    regards
    jilbab

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is so versatile and adorable!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ce tissu est fantastique et le choix du patron parfait pour le metttre en valeur. Quelle chance d'être tombée dessus !

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Nice Sewing skills, its lovely as well as the model :D, the fabric you've chose is indeed extravagant.

    RépondreSupprimer