dimanche 20 avril 2014

Marie's latest outfit

She is wearing a popelin A-line dress, a denim bag and off-white sandals. The dress is lined, it has trim embellishment and it closes at the back with snaps, I used a variation of her green dress for the pattern. The bag is also lined with light blue piqué, the strap is bias tape folded in two and I added flowers that I cut from a piece of trim to make it a little more interesting :) I'm quite happy with the shoes, as usual I used fleece and fused cotton for the sole and some ribbon I had left in my stash but I think they look really cute once worn.





And after seeing Rachel's post on her adorable rag doll I can't wait to buy this book and start making mine!

4 commentaires:

  1. Those sandals are very cute, and I like the trim you used on the dress a lot too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. She is the cutest, stylish little doll! Everything you make for her is awesome!

    RépondreSupprimer