mercredi 14 juillet 2010

Black and white leopard top

Hello! I wanted to show you a top I made in 2008 back when I was starting with Japanese sewing. It's a raglan-sleeved blouse with a front slit, an elastic encased around the neckline and some bias to attach at the front so you can imagine how I suffered to make it^^ Not to mention that there wasn't a pattern to transfer, I had to trace it using the given measurements -the same way we did with the Nani Iro top back in June. I had never worn this top because I found it a bit tight and I felt it looked very handmade until I re-discovered it last week and decided to give it a try. Well it's actually not that bad, I even find it lovely now and enjoyed wearing it to go out. That's it for today, happy 14 July to my fellow Frenchies, see you friends!

2 commentaires:

  1. Lovely, sounds complicated, but you did a great job!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I LOVE it! I can't believe it didn't make an appearance during May. Glad it's back in your good books now! xxx

    RépondreSupprimer