Hello friends, I hope everyone's doing fine! Today I'd like to show you a shirt I made from a vintage shirt dress pattern. When I received Simplicity 4050 I was thrilled to discover that it was one of these personal fit patterns with three different lengths to choose according to your measurements. I took the medium pieces and the fit is indeed great, I didn't have to alter it as I usually do. As I used a very light fabric, some white cotton with thin, bright embroidered stripes I knew it wouldn't work for a fully skirted dress so I made a top instead^^. The peplum is a simple gathered band of fabric, I didn't put the sleeves because I felt the shirt would look more summery without them and I added a sewn-on self-made belt to tie on the side. Now, I like my shirt but there's a little problem: as you can see the buttons are not centered. That's because I wanted to make a double row of buttons and I was SURE I had enough to make it work. Well guess what, I'm ONE button short :( And I bought them in Japan so if by any chance there are some more in the little Tokyo shop where I found them I'll be able to fix this mistake when I go there again. See you!