Hello! Another week of great fun with me-made stuff done, let's see:
- on the 16th I wore my beloved navy Ceylon dress, I neeeeeed to make another one asap!
- on the 17th I wore a self-drafted maxi dress made with super soft cotton lawn bought at Tomato for $1 a metre :) Also can you tell I love my shoes?
- on the 18th I wore another shirred Burda top out of amazing yukata fabric and navy Pochée shorts:
- on the 19th my Fait Main denim shorts and a cute purchased panda tee:
- on the 20th some fun leopard Burda shorts and my old yellow Japanese top:
- on the 21st same top with light denim Burda shorts and a Japanese jacket in the leopard fabric from yesterday:
- and finally today I wore an all new Macaron dress, OMG I love it! The fabrics are polylinen shirting for the upper pieces and cotton for the shell:
My mama's garments this week:
- a Japanese dress in cotton lawn
- a Simplicity dress in cotton lawn again
- another Japanese dress in light twill with a funky print and black patch pockets
That's it, have fun and see you next week!