mercredi 27 juin 2012

The Hem-isphere challenge: garment n°2

Hey there a quick post to show you what I made for the second instalment of Zoe and I's swap project, our topic was La Parisienne and you can read more about it here. I'm so sorry for the bad pics but I was in a rush and it was early in the morning so the light was really dim :(

So this is another take on New Look 6808, I used the beautiful silky cotton and mother-of-pearl buttons Zoe sent me and added heart-shaped lace from my stash around the collar. I LOVE my top and I usually wear it with jeans but it's also great with a pencil skirt.
You can see Zoe's garment here http://sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com/2012/06/hem-isphere-project-parisienne-blouse.html, I can't believe she made such an awesome top out of what I sent her! See you

6 commentaires:

  1. It looks great. I love the collar with the lace.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ohhhhhhh, this is SUCH a lovey blouse!!! I'm surprised you were able to make a top with sleeves AND a collar from the small quantity of fabric, you are clearly very good at cutting out patterns. You should feel soooo proud of yourself with this creation xxxxxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is such a nice blouse! I like especially the wide collar with the lace!

    I forwarded the verrsatile blogger award to you, I hope you don't mind! You can read the details on my blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Looking not so bad actually! I think the dim beam of the early morning is also goes with this outfits perfectly and the blue kilt is has got an extra charm in this slight light. Thanks!
    duffle coats

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. That is one totally fabulous blouse. I can't believe how good it looks on you too! So very flattering. Especially with the blue pencil skirt. Love!

    RépondreSupprimer