dimanche 2 août 2015

Easy dress

I lengthened the bodice of my TNT babydoll pattern -the sleeveless version- a little for this pull over dress, the fabric is a navy linen and cotton mix and I made a coordinated sash to go from a relaxed style to a more fitted one:


Of course it has pockets and it's finished with bias from the same fabric, some green printed poplin from Spotlight.
And now for the best part IMO^^, I made a bag with super gorgeous camelia printed cotton from Japan to add some colour to the dress:

I should have taken a pic of the lining which is tiny black gingham, it goes really well with that big colourful print!

2 commentaires: