dimanche 6 mai 2018

An update on my doll's clothes

I haven't posted about the garments I make for my doll Marie in a long time so here are a few things that were recently added to her wardrobe. First we have two Japanese style robes made out of chirimen crepe fat quarters from Daiso:



Then I made two dresses with a simple, kimono-sleeved, high-waisted bodice and a gathered skirt:



The first fabric is a remnant from some old apple printed quilting cotton that I used to make the exact same dress but for me^^ and for the second one I used a double gauze fat quarter from Daiso again: it's hard to see on the photo but there are adorable tiny rabbits and flowers on it and I lined the dress because it was a bit see-through. Last but not least I made her a playsuit with toucan fabric (the same as my mum's birthday dress) and a hippie chic bag with black linen, fringe trim and plastic gems:


I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in this but I've put the patterns for the playsuit and the dresses and for the bag, since they're quite simple to draw I used small-squared paper for the dimensions. They fit a 32 cm doll and the seam allowances are 1/2 cm. 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire