mardi 19 juin 2018

A winter top

Finally temperatures have cooled down a little and it's time for long-ish sleeved garments! I made a top out of organic cotton fabric from Spotlight, I thought the print was super cute with its pinpoint trees and I love the navy background:




The pattern is from one of the first Japanese sewing books I bought 10 years ago, it has lots of different designs and the patterns are not printed but they give you drawings with the dimensions for the different sizes for you to trace:




There are several length options and I chose the shortest one for my top, I actually shortened it a bit more, I also did a simple round back, forward shoulder and narrow thorax (lol what?) adjustment. I wish I had lengthened the sleeves because they tend to hike up my arms but apart from that it is still one of my favourite tops to wear :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire