I made this dress a few weeks ago but I hadn't had the opportunity to take photos of it yet. That's a shame because I like it a lot and wear it quite often. I took a Burda magazine pattern (the "Paris" dress from the 08/09 issue) and changed it a little because I only had a small yard of fabric -at first I wanted to make a bag out of it, I'm glad I waited^^. I shortened the skirt and the sleeves and I cut the back in two so that I could add a little volume to the skirt before attaching it to the bodice.
There are lovely, easy-to-make pleats at the front and my only regret is I didn't have enough fabric to sew a self-made belt.