The terrific Tilly at tillyandthebuttons has nominated me for a Kreativ Blogger award so I must tell you 7 facts about moi.
Okay, let's see:
1. I started sewing when I was 3, I made dresses for the neighbour's German Shepherd, Joe, who endured it stoically.
2. A picture taken by a journalist of me walking out of of highschool -complete with the black anonymity band over the eyes- illustrated almost every single article dedicated to "Violence at school" in the local newspaper from 1996 to 2003.
3. In my early 20's I had a string of sports cars and would race with anyone who wished to.
4. I'm fond of cryptozoology, my favourite cryptids are sea and lake creatures like Nessie, the Cadborosaurus and the great sea serpent. When I go to a country where there's supposed spotting of these creatures I make it a point to visit said place because who knows, I could be lucky!
5. I adore travelling even though I hate having to go to airports, taking the plane, waiting in lounges... I would pay a lot of money for teleportation!
6. To continue with travelling, I tend to fall in love with the places I visit and often end up looking for means to stay there (maybe so that I don't have to take the plane AGAIN?).
7. I often get confused with other people and it's even happening more and more as I get older.
The 7 people whose blogs I equally enjoy and that I'm nominating for the award are:
1. Gwen at allmyseams, the fact that she's a lovely person shows through her creations.
2. Rüta at daiktuistorijos, an incredibly talented seamstress with a terrific sense of style.
3. Lisette at vintageorbust, not only can she sew cute garments, she always has something interesting to share on her blog.
4. Ayumi at pinkpenguin, a crafts genius, I would like to purchase everything she makes!
5. http://galagoartis.blogspot.com/: I have no idea who this person is but I'm in awe at her creations.
6. Jen at thefabledneedle is my girl crush on the blogosphere, I love everything she does be it garments, pictures or other crafts.
7. Last but not least I've recently discovered Natasha at alldressedup... She makes great clothes!