mardi 12 août 2014

A complete outfit for Marie

I haven't posted about my doll for a while but it doesn't mean she was sitting around wearing a barrel all this time^^ Actually the outfit she's wearing today inspired me to make a little something similar for me and I wanted to finish it so that I could show you both Marie's stuff and mine.
So here she is:



She's wearing a milliardaire muumuu -it's Cacharel fabric!- with trim at the neckline, the two straps close at the back with snaps:


I also crocheted a cardigan with some light green cotton yarn leftover:


And she has super simple sandals made with two straps of brown bias tape and a crocheted cotton bag with the same bias for the handles:


And it's that bag that got me inspired, I used the same yarn in a slightly different colour to make one for me, except that mine has a lining and the straps are twill tape:


2 commentaires:

  1. Marie is so well dressed! I love seeing her little outfits, and I'm so impressed by her crocheted sweater - cute!

    RépondreSupprimer