samedi 8 mai 2010

08/05 outfit

Hello! Yesterday I made a quick top using the pattern to the yellow top I wore on 03/05. The fabric is a lovely printed cotton I bought at Tomato in Nippori 2 years ago. I call this fabric Enchanted Forest because there are tiny, adorable creatures scattered all over the trees and hills :) Have a nice weekend, see you!


7 commentaires:

  1. Lovely top, I like both the fabric and the shape. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the fabric! This would be great as an alternative to my flamingo shirt... I also have to say that it impresses me "making a quick shirt" with a result like this.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Such cute fabric and I love the shape of this top.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Great fabric and very cute top!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. So good! This fabric is so perfect, accept for one small point, I think there should be some unicorns hiding in there somewhere too! Or would that be too much? x

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thank you! Hihi I know I checked and there are only tiny blue horses and pink and purple deers, not a SINGLE unicorn! So disappointing... ;)

    RépondreSupprimer