jeudi 13 mai 2010

13/05 outfit

Hi! I wore the New Look top today and my only regret is that it's definitely roomy. Part of this is due to the fact that I didn't want to add a zipper so I didn't cut a smaller size, but I notice there's a problem with the back and neckline with New Look patterns, they're too big! I made a dress from this company and I'm going to have to add some trim or a ruffle or something because my bra is showing when I wear it! I'll keep that in mind newt time I try one of their patterns :) See you!

4 commentaires:

  1. It's really cute. I like how it's a bit roomy, it makes it look casual and comfortable.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ah ha! The top you were talking about in the comment you wrote on my Chinese takeaway top?! Your's look very cute, but I totally feel you about the shop being open when you lean forward! Agh! This pattern looks so simple, but actually it's the simple ones that seems to cause the most headaches isn't it?! I'm going to make one of the higher neck versions soon, so at least that will be one problem eliminated! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you girls! Zoe I want to try the view with the higher collar and the little bow too^^ I have baby blue pique which would work so well!

    RépondreSupprimer