lundi 21 juin 2010

My darling skirt part one

Hey there! I've finished a skirt to wear with the white shirt I made thinking -dreaming!- about Dior. It's design 125 from the April issue of BWOF, I used a cotton/linen blend that had been in my stash since last year and that was very pleasant to sew and I didn't line the skirt because I live in a hot country so the lighter the better :) It's not extremely fitted but I feel comfortable in it and this way if I put on a little weight during the holidays I'll still be able to wear it! I wish I could have taken the shoes in the photos, they were excellent, some leopard print platform and high-heeled sandals with a little beige bow the exact colour of the belt :(


I can't wait to show you my next project, it's almost done and so far it's been going fantastically^^ See you soon friends!

9 commentaires:

  1. Lovely skirt, it looks perfect combined with the white top.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the shape of that skirt, such a perfect summer colour too!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous skirt, beautiful outfit!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love the orange colour! What a pretty summer skirt :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh, this is so chic! I really love the color, and who doesn't like linen? It is so flattering on you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love the color!! I've been wanting to make this skirt for forever!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. It's lovely! And one of my favourite colours! But what's BWOF?

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thank you so much! Tillyyyyyyyy^^ it's Burda World Of Fashion, the magazine!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Cuutttttte! Love the back flounce. It's perfect with your lovely new blouse

    RépondreSupprimer