vendredi 5 février 2010

できた! Finished!

Yes! I finished my Pinky knock-off top! So I used the pattern from this dress
with slight modifications to the neckline (deeper) and sleeves (longer and wider, gathered). I also made the top back in two parts because I wanted a slit to put a cute button^^. The result is not bad actually, it's a bit short and it has A LOT of volume but on the whole I'm quite happy with it. Now the only problem is that when it's 35°C you can't wear a fully lined, long-sleeved lace top :(





I also sewed a dress for mama, I think the English name for the fabric is rayon (in French it's "fibrane"). The design is from this book, dress S. It was easy and pleasant to make, as usual with Japanese patterns! I'll probably make another one or two for her :)




1 commentaire:

  1. Your top turned out great! Perfect for spring. Mom's dress is pretty too. Nice sewing!

    RépondreSupprimer