jeudi 6 mai 2010

06/05 outfit

Hey there! How's everyone today? I wanted to thank all the lovely readers who follow this blog and/or leave comments, thank you for taking the time to stop here!
Now, here's my outfit du jour, it's a grey striped top from an old Ottobre pattern. The leggings and scarf are Uniqloo though^^.



See you!

4 commentaires:

  1. that is a really nice top! I have always wanted to try an ottobre pattern but I don't know where to get the mags from here in aus.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm really loving that top!
    Andrea @ TheTrainToCrazy.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you! Kat I order my Ottobre mags here: https://www.ottobredesign.com/subscription/single.php?PHPSESSID=6f34d4a57cb8a6e429ae7ae3b220daa1

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful top and pattern looks very cosy.

    RépondreSupprimer