dimanche 6 juin 2010

Sew-along 3

Hey there, it's D-day^^! I have pics of the drafted pattern to show you, you'll see that I use paper tablecloth to draw :) And to answer your questions, seam allowances are NOT included. I've washed my fabrics and I can't wait to start tracing, see you!



3 commentaires:

  1. Hi Cecili! Tracing the front and back pattern pieces was fun! Way more interesting than taping BurdaStyle pattern pages together. :)

    I think I'm on the right track so far. I've also done the sleeve, but how do you suggest to trace the V-band, and what does all the "1"s stand for on that?

    Any help would be much appreciated!

    I'd also love to know what fabrics/prints you all are using?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Cool! I drafted mine yesterday, just need to make separate pattern pieces including seam allowance and choose which piece of fabric is going to be deployed. The drafting was easiler than I expected actually. xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you for sharing the pics! It's really helpful.
    I think I'm gonna extend the length a bit as well.

    RépondreSupprimer