vendredi 20 août 2010

Today's top

Hey there! I've sewn yet another top, this time the pattern comes from this book, the B2 blouse. There should be an elastic encased at the hips but I haven't decided if I want it or not so for the moment I'm just leaving it loose. The fabric is coral pink cotton veil and I've added golden rikrak along the neckline and sleeves -. It was super easy to make and I know I'm going to wear it as much as the other colourful tops I've made from Japanese books, ie all the time :)



Have a nice weekend, see you!

3 commentaires:

  1. Nice! It looks cool and comfortable. I really like the trim at the neckline.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Cute, that ric rac is a great finishing touch!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is so cute! The coral pink looks good on your. I like the ricrac too! You may have more Japanese sewing books than I do:)

    RépondreSupprimer