lundi 5 novembre 2012

Favorite shirtdress ever!

Hum, did I really need ANOTHER dress? And more importantly did I really need another dress out of black background and bright print fabric? Well, yes I did^^ You see I only had one sleeveless shirtdress and I made it last December so it was high time I had a new one! I used this Burda shirt for the bodice part and added a simple dirndl skirt. I worked on the cross grain of the fabric because the print looked better this way and the dress closes in the front with 3 metal buttons from a previous project and some discreet snaps on the skirt part.



Lol sorry for these utterly beautiful backgrounds but there's a construction site right opposite my house at the moment and it's full of nasty "workers" who won't mind their own business and work but spend their time spying on people so I have to take pics in the backyard where I got bitten by an army of enraged mosquitoes BTW :(

3 commentaires:

  1. great dress! I love how you can dress it up or down. sorry to hear about those pesky construction workers =( hopefully, construction is done soon?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love shirtdresses. They're so comfortable. Yours looks great. I love the fabric.

    RépondreSupprimer