mardi 12 mai 2015

MMM15 days 04-11

A quick recap of my me-made outfits, so far I have succeeded in wearing two and actually more handmade things!
Last Monday I wore a self-drafted dress with elasticized waist in Japanese cotton, a me-made red plastic necklace and I changed my crocodile bag to a beige linen one:


On Tuesday I had a Pilates lesson so I wore me-made cropped leggings from a Pochée pattern and a refashioned Uniqlo tee-shirt:


On Wednesday I wore a favourite outfit of mine, I'm sorry it doesn't look so good in the photo though! It's a knit crop top from a Female pattern with a midi skirt with box pleats from a Burda magazine pattern in vintage linen:


On Thursday I didn't have much inspiration so turned to a comfortable, easy outfit with green twill shorts from a Fait Main pattern and striped knit top from a Burda mag pattern:


On Friday I chose a combination I LOVE, a top refashioned from a Uniqlo tee-shirt with a denim skirt from a vintage Style pattern and buttercup bag in red twill from Ikea:


On Saturday I wore another version of the dress from the 04th, this time in big cotton plaid with a me-made necklace:


Finally I wore the same outfit on Sunday and Monday with an orange linen dress and a refashioned denim jacket:

3 commentaires:

  1. Well done. I used to make necklaces for myself all the time and I haven't for years. You have inspired me to have a look in my bead box and see what I have kept.

    RépondreSupprimer