lundi 1 mars 2010

Work in extremely slow progress

It's weird how much bad luck I've had since last weekend! I'm not going to dwell on that but believe me when I say that it was a damn sh***y week. As a result I didn't have much stamina and couldn't sew a lot. Still I wanted to show you my current project even though it feels as if I've been working on it FOREVER :(
I'm trying to make a shirt/jacket (a shacket!) from this dress's bodice and detachable peplum. Really I shouldn't complain because it's going quite well, it looks exactly like my initial idea but I can't believe how slow I am to finish it!


Also, the amount of buttons I'm stashing is ridiculous -not to mention my current dire lack of money^^- so I'm parting with my good vintage ones. I've put some in my Etsy shop and I still have a lot more to sell so if you're interested have a look!

2 commentaires:

  1. Ooooh! Don't worry, we all have those sorts of weeks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Good sewing takes time. You'll have a fabulous shacket when you get it done. Meanwhile, enjoy the bits and pieces of time you have to sew on it.

    RépondreSupprimer