jeudi 2 septembre 2010

The girly week: day 4

Hey there! I'm feeling a bit silly posting it because today's outfit wasn't handmade -the top is from Forever 21 and the skirt from the Series shop in Singapore- but a challenge is a challenge, right? So Bf you'd better have that jumbo chocolate/chocolate chip/fudge/chocolate sauce with hazelnuts ice-cream pot ready for the weekend^^!


Also yesterday I managed to buy 3 metres of fabric, as if I needed that! But it wasn't too expensive (10$ the lot) and the prints are so kitsch/strange! My kind of fabric exactly :)

The left one is polycotton and the safari one on the right is pure cotton.
See you!

5 commentaires:

  1. I like this challenge! I too am always wearing jeans but I refuse to sew a pair.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I know, I daren't sew jeans because I'm terrified with the fly zip! Thanks for commenting, I wonder what you've been up to lately? xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. i LOVE those new fabrics! congrats for the purchase ^^ and i really like this challenge ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love the fabric its gorgeous , can't wait to see what you make with it.

    RépondreSupprimer