dimanche 5 septembre 2010

The girly week: day 7

Hello! I didn't post yesterday because I wore the blue Series skirt from Thursday again :) Here's today's outfit, it's the Dick Bruna skirt!


So, I actually enjoyed this week, of course I'll keep on wearing jeans or shorts but from now on I'll also think about the dresses and skirts that have been sleeping in my drawers. I've decided I'll wear one once a week, I guess I can manage this^^ See you!

2 commentaires:

  1. you always have GREAT fabrics, unique ones. i really envy you ;)
    guess that would also be a great idea for me - wearing a skirt or dress at least once a week. cause i LOVE them but am too lazy to wear them.. pff. go for it!! ;D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. おつかれさまでした!Girlie week is done, and you like to wear skirt and dress now! That's great! You look gorgeous with skirt I think.
    I personally wear pants more, but wearing dress makes me feel different, and I like it;)

    RépondreSupprimer